This week we discuss the Academy Award winning movie Good Will Hunting and what it teaches us about our relationship with God the father. Join us as we discuss what each of the characters in this movies teaches us about that relationship as well as the themes of intimacy, vulnerability, and trust. Due to sensitive language and content in this movie, this episode is not intended for children. #WelcomeToTheAdventure
- Steubenville Encounter Texas (Conference)
- Downtown Abbey (TV Show and Movie)
- Pokemon Let's Go: Evee (Video Game)
- Pokemon Go (Video Game)
- Hamilton (Musical)
- I,I by Bon Iver (Music Album)
- "Deadly Heat" by Richard Castle (Book)
- Castle (TV Show)
- Disney Music
- Ed Sheeran (Musician)
- C-POP (Chinese Pop Music)
- It (Horror Movie)
- Spiderman (Marvel? Disney? SONY?)
- Good Will Hunting (Movie)
- Forte Catholic (Podcast)
- Pray with the question "God what is something that I think I know, but I actually don't understand?" Using the story of Blind Bartimaeus (Mark 10: 46-52) to guide your meditation may help.
- Allow God to share himself and his story with you through scripture or the Blessed Sacrament.
- Ask God to let you see yourself as He sees you.
Support The Christ-IN Culture
Check Us Out